Protect your applications from known vulnerabilities
Snyk continuously monitors your application's dependencies and lets you
quickly respond when new vulnerabilities are disclosed.
- Scrutinise open source packages before using them
- All powered by Snyk’s own vulnerability database
- Get visibility of your deployed applications dependencies
- Continuously test your applications for known vulnerabilities.
- Real time alerts when new vulnerabilities affect your code.
- Support for AWS Lambda and Heroku apps.
- Upgrade or patch vulnerable dependencies
- Get pull requests from Snyk with fixes for your Node.js and Ruby GitHub repos
- Create pull requests with the fixes you want
- Use the interactive Snyk wizard for Node.js to apply fixes quickly
? High severity vuln found in firstname.lastname@example.org, introduced via email@example.com - desc: Content Injection (XSS) - info: https://snyk.io/vuln/npm:handlebars:20151207 Remediation options > Upgrade to firstname.lastname@example.org (potentially breaking change) Patch (no patch available, we'll notify you when there is one) Set to ignore for 30 days (updates policy) Skip
- Get alerted when newly disclosed vulnerabilities affect your projects
- Email and Slack notifications for new vulnerabilities and fixes
- Automatic GitHub pull requests to fix the new vulnerability
- Comprehensive information and remediation guidance for vulnerabilities
- Snyk tests in your GitHub pull requests flag code changes that add vulnerable Node.js, Ruby and Java dependencies
snyk testto your Continuous Integration process to fail tests when Node.js vulnerabilities are detected
- Customise for which severity level tests should fail, to suit your team’s needs and priorities
- Watch your GitHub repositories automatically for security issues
- Add Snyk to your Continuous Integration and Deployment process
- Modify the Snyk policy to make the integration work for your team
- Use Snyk Organisations to collaborate with your team
- Administrator and Collaborator roles
- Enable team members to find and fix vulnerabilities
- Get the right people alerted about newly disclosed vulnerabilities
- Subscribe to Snyk’s vulnerability database to find out about new vulnerabilities first
- Learn about exploitability and recommended remediations
- Curated by Snyk’s own research team