Snyk for Developers
Find vulnerablities in your repos and remediate risks with updates and patches.Quick start with GitHub
Snyk for DevOps
Find vulnerablities in your repos and remediate risks with updates and patches.Sign up to get started
- 80,000+ developers using Snyk
- 1,000,000+ packages monitored
- 30,000+ projects protected
83% of organisations use vulnerable dependencies
“It’s time to start scanning all of your open source components for known vulnerabilities. Doing so will eliminate the majority of your application security risk.”Neil MacDonald, Gartner
How is Snyk different?
- Best database of known vulnerabilities in libraries
- Goes beyond finding issues to actually fixing them
- Truly developer friendly, driving true adoption by the right teams
- Protects full lifecycle, from source to pipeline to deployed apps
Heroku Add-On Beta
Where just a few months ago we launched Snyk for Serverless, we are now taking it to the next level by launching the Snyk Heroku Add-On. The add-on is currently in beta, which means it's free to try out! We're looking for people to take it for a test drive and provide us with some feedback.
Open source vulnerabilities tripped Equifax, how can you defend yourself?
Equifax, a credit monitoring giant, disclosed last week it was breached, exposing highly personal data of _143 million_ people. The breach root cause was a vulnerable version of an open source library called Struts. How can you handle such vulnerable libraries in your apps?