Snyk for your Enterprise
Today we’re happy to announce some great features we’ve added for teams developing and securing software within the Enterprise.
Over the last few months, aiming to help more developers stay secure, we have expanded to support, Java, Scala, Python and Go apps and monitoring for vulnerabilities in deployed PaaS and Serverless apps such as Heroku, Cloud Foundry, and AWS Lambda. The next step was to help developers working within larger teams.
Our focus is on Enterprises who recognise that security should be included as early as possible and throughout the developer lifecycle, who want it to be incredibly easy for both their development teams and security teams to use, and who want their developers to fix vulnerabilities, not just find them.
Enterprise customers have overlapping, but also additional needs to individual developers and small teams. Additional oversight and reporting are needed and compliance is increasingly a concern. To address these requirements, Snyk has developed Snyk Enterprise which includes:
- Know which licenses are consumed by your projects
- Customise your policies, marking bad licenses and setting severity of violation
- Block libraries with problematic licenses early in the dev process
- Easily understand your security & compliance status across all projects
- See how quickly your teams are resolving issues (or are not!)
- Display your dashboard on TV screens around the office to give your team situational security awareness
On-Premise Source Code Management Support
- Integrate with your SCM, including Bitbucket Server, GitLab and GitHub Enterprise
- Strict security controls ensure your source code never leaves your network
- Hybrid on-prem and SaaS solution enables tight security with low cost of ownership
- Rich APIs to allow easy integration with your processes and applications
- Enterprise PaaS integrations including CloudFoundry and Pivotal
- Integrate into your Continuous Integration System made simple with the Snyk Jenkins Plugin
- Maven plugin to help you test and monitor your Maven dependencies
- Single Sign-On with your authentication solution
- 24-hour support SLA
- Named Account Manager
If your company is interested in signing up to Snyk Enterprise contact us today so we can get you up and running with a proof of concept.
Launching the State of Open Source Security Survey
September 21, 2017Earlier this week, we kicked off The State of Open Source Security survey. Our goal is to help all of us understand where we stand when it comes to building and consuming open source in a way that keeps us and the data we hold safe.
Open source vulnerabilities tripped Equifax, how can you defend yourself?
September 11, 2017Equifax, a credit monitoring giant, disclosed last week it was breached, exposing highly personal data of _143 million_ people. The breach root cause was a vulnerable version of an open source library called Struts. How can you handle such vulnerable libraries in your apps?
Subscribe to The Secure Developer Podcast
A podcast about security for developers, covering tools and best practices.
Interested in web security?
Subscribe to our newsletter: