Coming up: SnykCon DevSecOps Event
A global online event October 21-22, 2020
Meeting and engaging with others is more important now than ever before. Snyk is bringing the DevSecOps community together for 2 days of sharing, learning, and fun to help us be stronger and more Secure, together.
100% of the proceeds will benefit our charitable partner The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
For all speakers and the conference agenda, visit https://snyk.io/snykcon/
- Gene Kim, Author of the Phoenix Project
- Adrian Ludwig, CISO at Atlassian
- John Allspaw, Founder of Adaptive Capacity Labs
- Larry Maccherone, DevSecOps Transformation at Comcast
- Wendy Nather, Head of Advisory CISOs, Duo Security at Cisco
- Nicolas Chaillan, CSO at US Airforce
- James Governor, Analyst and co-founder at RedMonk
See You There?
For a full agenda and to register, visit https://snyk.io/snykcon/