* Check there aren't files called `HACKED`
* Execute the following commands in another terminal:
npm i gity # Install affected module
node poc.js # Run the PoC
* Recheck the files: now `HACKED` has been created
There is no fixed version for `gity`.
- [HackerOne Report](https://hackerone.com/reports/730111)
- [Vulnerable Code](https://hackerone.com/redirect?signature=83666e53042da3c66e97c9afe213f17e5c0d75b0&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fstevenmiller888%2Fgity%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Flib%2Findex.js%23L85)