All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote – US
Want to work for a visionary company? Want to help customers realize their application security dreams? Want to be on a growth rocket ship? We’re looking for a talented, curious and driven individual to join our North American team to guide Snyk’s customers and help build the future of Customer Success at Snyk.
Snyk is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help customers drive security within their Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and drive DevSecOps transformations through the adoption of the Snyk solutions. You’ll help customers make change management decisions based on their goals/objectives and data driven analysis .
As the technical point of contact you will become the trusted product advisor for clients and partners to identify key strategies that will unlock business value and improve product usability, expand product adoption, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Fostering and building overall relationships with assigned customers through increasing adoption, ensuring retention and long-term customer success.
- Project managing the deployment and usage strategy of the Snyk products, putting in place a program to mature security, and educate developers on the Snyk solution.
- Working with internal teams to manage technical use cases for your book of business.
- Outlining Snyk best practices and use cases, which help customers improve their security posture and optimize their processes.
- Providing a layer of technical oversight, and assisting with technical questions during the entire customer life cycle.
- Coordinating technical working sessions with Snyk’s Customer Success Engineers and customers to jointly map out workflows that meet customer needs/goals based of Snyk solutions subscribed to.
- Delivering internal and external quarterly reviews based on your book of business performance and product usage metrics.
- Working in small teams to make customers successful.
- Partnering with the Sales and Renewals team to deliver impactful customer insights which help drive expansions and retention.
You should apply if you:
- are passionate about technology and looking for an opportunity to learn about developer workflows and AppSec.
- have the ability to translate technical tasks from the customer to other Snyk teams.
- own the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- have worked closely with highly technical customers.
- use strong analytical skills to manage customer sense of value.
- embrace the opportunity to present to executive teams.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Created a Snyk account and got to know our tech!
- Have experience working with developers or DevOps teams.
- Have a developer background or any kind of experience with coding.
- You love Application Security and want to make the world secure!
Please apply below! We’re a fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and to improve and shape processes.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.