What type of .NET projects does Snyk support?
Source Control Management*
Snyk's source control integrations support testing and monitoring the following manifest files & formats:
- *.csproj, *.vbproj, *.fsproj
- <packageReference> format in *.csproj, *.vbproj, *.fsproj files
Snyk will analyse each manifest in a context of a target framework in order to understand all the dependencies brought in by the projects. Snyk uses Nuget API (3+) to grab all transitive dependencies.
* .Net SCM support is currently in Beta, if you would like it to be enabled for your account please contact us at email@example.com
See the specific Snyk Serverless documentation for language support.
Snyk's CLI support testing and monitoring the following .NET manifest files & formats:
- .nuspec (processed automatically if present)
- and compares the specific versions of every direct and deep dependency in your project against our NuGet vulnerability database.
Testing the solution
snyk test --file=<your_solution>.sln
Testing individual project
snyk test --file=packages.config
A project build file is required for the CLI test so that Snyk can analyse target frameworks for this project.
Go to the cli documentation for more details about the specific commands supported by the CLI.