Installing Snyk for Fortify SSC
- Download the latest version of the Snyk plugin from our Git repository.
- From a browser on the same machine, navigate to Fortify SSC and enter your credentials when prompted:
- From the Fortify dashboard, go to the Administration tab:
- From the Administration area, go to Plugins=>Parsers and click New:
- From the dialog box that opens, click Browse to upload the Snyk plugin from the location on the local machine where you saved it, and then click Start Upload.
- The newly uploaded plugin and its details now appear in the main part of the screen.
Click Enable from the bottom of the screen.