GCR - integrate and test
Snyk integrates with Google Container Registry (GCR) to enable you to import your projects and monitor your Docker containers for vulnerabilities, as is fully described in our Container vulnerability management documentation. Snyk tests the projects you’ve imported for any known security vulnerabilities found, testing at a frequency you control.
Integration with GCR is available for all of our pricing plans.
Generate a GCP JSON key file for a new service account
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console Credentials page.
- If it’s not already selected, select the project for which you’re creating credentials.
- Set up a new service account: Open the Create credentials dropdown list and select Service account key.
- From the Service account key dropdown list, choose to create a new key.
- Give the new service account a unique name and select Project=>Viewer for Role.
- Select the Key type JSON and click Create.
- Paste the JSON Key file content into this form.