Configure integration for Bitbucket Cloud
Enable integration between Bitbucket and Snyk, and start managing your vulnerabilities.
- Access your Bitbucket Cloud account and retrieve a unique app password for Snyk. For help doing this, see the Bitbucket documentation.
- When prompted, enable the following permissions for Snyk access as follows:
- Account—read and write
- Team membership—read
- Pull requests—read and write
- Webhooks—read and write
- Log in to your Snyk account.
- Navigate to Integrations from the menu bar at the top.
- From the Integrations page under the Bitbucket Cloud logo, click the Connect to Bitbucket Cloud button:
- From the Settings page, enter your Bitbucket Cloud username and the app password that you just generated.
- Click Save.
Snyk tests the connection values and the page reloads, now displaying Bitbucket Cloud integration information. A confirmation message that the details were saved also appears in green at the top of the screen. In addition, if the connection to Bitbucket failed, notification appears under the Connected to Bitbucket Cloud section.