Configure integration for Azure Repos
Enable integration between Azure Repos and Snyk, and start managing your vulnerabilities.
- Access your Azure Repos account and retrieve a unique personal access token for use by Snyk. For help doing this, see the Azure DevOps documentation.
- When prompted in Azure, enable the following permissions for Snyk access as follows:
- Expiry—We recommend choosing an expiration date for this token that is far in the future to avoid breaking integration.
- Scopes—Custom defined
- Code—Read & write
- Log in to your Snyk account.
- Navigate to Integrations from the menu bar at the top.
- From the Integrations page under the Azure Repos logo, click the Connect to Azure Repos button:
- From the Settings page in the Integrations area, enter the Azure DevOps URL for the organization that you want to integrate with (
https://dev.azure.com/YourDevOpsOrganizationName) and the personal access token that you just generated.
- Click Save.
Snyk tests the connection values and the page reloads, now displaying Azure Repos integration information. A confirmation message that the details were saved also appears in green at the top of the screen. In addition, if the connection to Azure failed, notification appears under the Connected to Azure Repos section.