Add Bitbucket Cloud repositories to Snyk
Snyk tests and monitors Bitbucket repositories that are in any of our supported languages by evaluating root folders and custom file locations.
To add repositories to Snyk:
- Go to Projects and click Add projects.
- From the page that loads, click the Bitbucket Cloud option.
The Add Projects view appears, displaying all repos from your Bitbucket Cloud account, similar to the following:
- To select repositories for import, check all relevant repos.
- If manifest files are not in the root folder for any of the repos you selected, add a custom file location from the Settings section at the bottom of the view, so that Snyk can import manifest files that are not in the root folder:
a. From the Add custom file location dropdown list, select the relevant repo for which you would like to configure a custom path. The repo must first be selected from the Add Projects view, as described in the previous step.
b. In the text field, enter the relative path in which the manifest file is located, as demonstrated in the image above.
Note: this field is case sensitive.
- Click Add selected repositories.
Snyk evaluates root folders and custom file locations. If no manifest files are found on the root level or in the paths you configure, Snyk notifies you that no files can be imported.
- Once repositories are imported, a confirmation appears in green at the top of the screen. Bitbucket Cloud files are indicated with a unique icon , and you can now also filter to view only those projects:
Bitbucket Cloud integration works similar to our other integrations. To continue to monitor, remediate and manage your projects, see the relevant pages in our Docs.